Dyson V15 Detect Total Clean Cordless Stick Vacuum
Out of Stock
12 in stock
Laser reveals microscopic dust.
Dyson’s most powerful, most intelligent cordless vacuum.² With laser illumination.
Intelligently optimizes suction and run time
Scientific proof of a deep clean
Two advanced cleaner heads engineered for deep cleans and homes with pets
Dyson's V15 Detect Cordless Vacuum Cleaner features a precisely angled laser that reveals microscopic dust on hard floors, so you don’t miss anything. Advanced whole-machine filtration traps 99.99% of particles, dust and allergens in Boost Mode.
- Laser reveals microscopic dust
- Powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum; tested at the inlet to ASTM F558, dust-loaded
- Intelligently optimizes suction and run time-based on dust level and floor type
- Piezo sensor and Dyson DLS technology automatically sense debris level and floor type to adapt suction for the right balance of power and run time when you need it
- Precisely angled laser makes invisible dust visible on hard floors, so you don’t miss anything
- Twice the suction of any other cordless vacuum
- 100% more suction than the Dyson V8 vacuum
- LCD screen calculates and categorizes picked-up particles and displays on-screen, along with run-time countdown and power mode
- Advanced whole-machine filtration traps 99.99% of particles, dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in Boost mode; all other modes achieve at least 99.97% filtration
- Up to 60 minutes of run time; actual run time will vary based on power mode, dust level, floor type and/or attachments used
- Engineered for large homes with pets
- Converts to a handheld for cleaning cars, stairs and upholstery
High Torque cleaner head with anti-tangle comb
Laser Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head
Stubborn dirt brush
Hair screw tool
Mini soft dusting brush
LASER SLIM FLUFFY™ CLEANER HEAD HAS A LASER THAT DETECTS THE PARTICLES YOU CAN'T NORMALLY SEEA PRECISELY-ANGLED LASER MAKES INVISIBLE DUST VISIBLE ON HARD FLOORS – SO YOU DON’T MISS ANYTHING.
COUNTS AND MEASURES THE SIZE OF DUST PARTICLES
A PIEZO SENSOR CONTINUOUSLY SIZES AND COUNTS DUST PARTICLES³ – AUTOMATICALLY INCREASING SUCTION POWER WHEN NEEDED.³